GTM Household Services provides nationwide corporations and local businesses with
dependent back-up care, under the Pinch Hitter® Care program.
Studies have shown that in-home back-up child care positively impacts recruitment
and retention, builds employee loyalty and improves overall productivity. Employees
of participating companies can use our in-home child care when children are mildly
ill, regular childcare arrangements fall through, during holidays, or when the company
requires they work overtime or on weekends.
Last-minute care for working parents
GTM offers a unique program to companies who would like to offer dependent back-up
care as a company-subsidized employee benefit. Corporate sponsored child care is
an employee benefit that is becoming more common in forward-thinking companies.
It is a service that provides emergency back-up childcare and eldercare for families
to help them keep work obligations when their dependent is sick or when the usual
care provider has cancelled at the last minute.
Employers like Pinch Hitter® because:
- Helps to avoid the hassle of replacing employees taking a last-minute day off
- Employees are empowered to maintain daily work schedules without canceling any work
obligations or missing deadlines
- The benefit is a relatively inexpensive investment; considering the productivity
that is lost each time an employee is absent or late
Employees like Pinch Hitter® because:
- It helps both parents work more effectively; meeting work obligations, and not have
to cancel meetings or last-minute trips
- A responsible, pre-screened and qualified professional caregiver is on hand with
- Employees have little out-of-pocket expense for the benefit care (as it is subsidized
by their company)
How it works:
- From Mon–Thurs 6am-9pm, Fri 6am-5pm and Sun 5pm-9pm the employee can call
for immediate assistance for a qualified caregiver to be dispatched to their home
- The employee pays a reasonable pre-determined out-of-pocket fee to the provider
and the company subsidizes the balance
- The employee is relieved, company moral is high and the company is winning the fight
against employee-parent related absences!
Interested in setting up Pinch Hitter® at your own company?
Whether your company employs several or 100,000 employees, GTM can customize a program
to meet your company’s needs.
Contact us and see what other companies have found out – Pinch Hitter® is the best
work-family benefit available.