GTM Household Services provides nationwide corporations and local
businesses with dependent back-up care, under the Pinch Hitter Care
Pinch Hitter Care – last-minute care for working parents
GTM offers a unique program to companies who would like to offer dependent back-up
care as a company-subsidized employee benefit. It is a service
that provides emergency back-up childcare and eldercare for families
to help them keep work obligations when their dependent is sick or when the usual
care provider has cancelled at the last minute.
Employers like Pinch Hitter because
- avoids the hassle of employees taking a last-minute day off
- employees maintain their daily work schedule without canceling any work obligations
or missing deadlines
- it is relatively inexpensive as a company benefit, considering the productivity
that is lost each time an employee is absent or late
Employees like Pinch Hitter because
- helps both parents work at their jobs effectively
- there is a responsible professional caregiver on hand
- they can meet their work obligations and not have to cancel meetings or last-minute
- they don’t have to pay a fortune for the care (as it is subsidized by their
How it works
- From Mon–Thurs 6am-9pm, Fri 6am-5pm and Sun 5pm-9pm the employee can call
for immediate assistance for a qualified caregiver to be dispatched to their home
- The employee pays a reasonable pre-determined out-of-pocket fee to the provider
and the company subsidizes the balance
- The employee is relieved, company moral is high and the company is winning the fight
against employee-parent related absences!
Interested in setting up Pinch Hitter at your own company?
Whether your company employs several or 100,000 employees, GTM can customize a program
to meet your company’s needs.
Contact us and see what other companies have found out: that Pinch Hitter
is the best work-family benefit available.