Browse the listings below to learn about other Nanny Websites and organizations
that offer assistance in the nanny industry.
Tax Resource Center
Recommended Practices for Nanny Placement Agencies
To promote quality child care and an environment for
all children that nurtures their well-being, the International Nanny Association has developed recommended
practices for nanny placement agencies.
International Nanny Association
Established in 1985, the INA is a non-profit, educational association for nannies
and those who educate, place, employ and support professional in-home child care
providers. Membership is open to those who are directly involved with the
in-home child care profession including nannies, nanny employers, nanny placement
agency owners (and staff), nanny educators and providers of special services related
to the nanny profession. Our members agree to adhere to the Commitment to Professional
- Respect the contributions of individuals involved in professional in-home child
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct
- Respect and support families in their task of nurturing children
- Promote the physical, emotional, intellectual and social development of children
- Support the lifelong process of personal growth and professional development
The Alliance of Professional Nanny
Alliance of Professional Nanny Agencies is a professional membership organization
for serious business owners who establish and enforce standards of professional industry practices. We invite
you to become part of a dynamic national association dedicated to maintaining ethical
business practices, supporting quality childcare, exchanging useful business information
and promoting agency efforts on a national scale.
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct and integrity.
- Offer assistance and accurate information so that families and caregivers can make
informed choices about entering into mutually beneficial in-home childcare arrangements.
- Respect confidential relationships with families and caregivers.
- Resolve conflicts and disputes promptly and fairly.
- Provide friendly, courteous service.
- Continually maintain and improve professional knowledge, skill and competence.
- Obey all laws and regulations applicable to in-home childcare referral and placement.
- Respect the contribution of colleagues and associates in the field of in-home child